Tuesday 2 November 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hi here is my first posting on my blog.
This is my daughters Birthday Card

Papers used- Papermania's Blueberry Hill
Stamp- Sugar Nellie's Cheerleader
Dies- Magnolia's DooHicky Dragonfly & Flowers,
Swirls kindly given to me from Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter
Marianne's Designer Doily
Martha Stewarts Punch Butterfly
Promarkers used
Face- Blush
Hair- Mustard, Primrose
Dress- Cerise
Shoes  Cerise. Ice Gray 3
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Charm- Butterfly from Hobbyhouse Crafts
Stickles glitter glue

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland Heather, I'm so pleased you've joined us :)
    Love your card and I expect Bronnie did too, it's so girly and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too welcome you into this wonderful world of blogging !!! I've met so many great ladies along the way & have learned so much from all the creative geniuses out there.
    Your card is amazing & your coloring is just beautiful.
    Hugs from Montana, Janie

    ReplyDelete