Thursday 20 January 2011

Lili of the Valley Card

Here is the card I made for my son Callum's birthday, he loves playing on our Nintendo Wii and also on his Game cube and DS, and I thought the LOTV stamp Boys computer fun was perfect for him. I have coloured this image with Promarkers.

Items I used for this card

Stamps - LOTV Boys computer fun and sentiments
Punches - stampin up oval and scalloped oval, Martha Stewart Deco fan border punch
Card & paper -  from stash
embelisments - buttons, peeloffs and string from stash

thanks for looking
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Too cute.
    Just became a follower...Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see cards for guys as they are so hard to make. This one is adorable & love all the cute embellishments you've used. Great little image too ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather :)
    Gorgeous card hun, your colouring is beautiful and I love the cute image you've used.
    Big wave to Bronnie :)
    Thnaks for entering my candy
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete