Saturday 2 February 2013

Bronwyn's Christmas Cards and gifts

Bronwyn #4




Hello
These cards and crackers are the cards and gifts I made and gave my teachers and classroom assistant for Christmas
I used
LOTV stamp snow cute and coloured it with promarkers,
backing paper is printed from crafter Companion cd-roms Swalk and a Christmas sample one,
I used Mums dies, heart, bauble and bell,
embellishments from Mums stash.
The crackers are a gift Mum and I won on LOTV blog hop (Thank you Anne)
I made earrings for the gifts inside the crackers for all the female staff and a keyring for the male member of staff.
Thank you for looking,
huggles
Bronwyn x x


3 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie what gorgeous creations :0)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hun you have been busy and they all look so perfect!! brilliant darlin, hope your keeping ok big huggies June xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are just beautiful! :) Stunning work!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete