Saturday 6 April 2013

Wedding Card

Here is another Wedding card I made for a friend from work, and I wanted to use my new Spellbinder dies.
 
 
 
items used
 
Stamp - LOTV I Do
 coloured with promarkers
Ink pads - Memento black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink spun sugar
Dies - Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4, labels 4, Joy craft Corner ! Fleur-de-lys
Punches - Stampin up oval and scalloped oval, Nellie Snellen fern
Card - white, pink, mirri from stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Glitter - Glamour dust
 
 
Hello I really like the way this card turned out and love the new spellbinder dies.
 
Many thanks for visiting me and all your lovely comments I love reading them and visiting your blogs too,
hugs
Heather x x


9 comments:

  1. A stunning card Heather.
    You've really showcased the dies perfectly and created the prettiest and most intricate card.
    Love it :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning Heather, love the style of your card, it's so elegant. Wishing you a nice weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather this is lovely. The recipients will be blown over I am sure. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Heather. A beautifully coloured image and gorgeous layout and design. This is one SB I don't have, but think I will have to invest. Love it
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love those spellbinder dies that you've used too! Lovely!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours here, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh this is so pretty and detailed and pretty, love it Heather big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Heather, wonderful design and colours, your LOTV image is delightful and so many stunning details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete